Friday, October 24, 2008

Baji Renamed

I renamed myself to a new Avatar - same qualities nothing change; I strongly believe that one has to chisel himself before he/she reaches the age of 21 - after that you seldom change. From today i am calling myself as "Think Tanker". Inspirations are from one of the blogs that i follow... Look at my blog site heading"Thoughts displayed here are not just mine some may be plagiaristic" - it's just not only thoughts, but could also be some ideas.

In an office off site team day i came up with an idea of getting electricity from space using satellites - i swear the idea came to me straight from my head - i never thought about this earlier or have even read about it. My team mates liked it and gave a pat for out of box thinking. Then i came home to search google patents - what i found out was one gentleman by name Charles.E. Davis had already registered one such patent in 1977!!!!!! that's a surprise.... Sometimes these happen... Is it a mere coincidence?

Btw the reason i mentioned it, is just to affirm that there is no original thought

No comments:

Post a Comment