Friday, July 20, 2007

I did it!

In the limbo world of browsing, I bumped into robinsharma's blog... I visit his blogspace once in a while for some good pep-tips. I spotted a suggestion that was to use the summer time to the full and an idea was to re-do a thing that you would have done in your childhood days and the one you would have not done for years together..

Today i got a chance to do something like that: I was very eager to do, the ambiance was perfect, forecast for the weather was coming true, it was all raining, gloomy. The rains started pouring, lightnings flashed, thunders thundered... it took me to my teenage days and to add i was working from home too. It may be a perfect day for me to do what i wanted to do, this i have done this many times in my teenage. But when i was teen and when i wanted to do this, my parents would not allow me to do that. Now i am married, and my wife would not be too happy if i did that. But today all conditions were set, no one was home; but i felt a bit shy to do in this civilized world. How could a grown up man like me do it? that too in daytime??

I told myself, i have to do now or i have to wait for a day like this... though England is a nice place where such days come in abundance, today was a special day - Friday, weekend, you could let go your tensions, but what would people think of me? - who cares so i did it - yes i changed my clothes into PJs and straight walked into Rain! whooohooo! Walking in the rain again - people looked at me from their cars like what? i did not care - i enjoyed every step of it and got fully drenched!

No comments:

Post a Comment