Sunday, September 12, 2010

Donate to thohur, if you wish.

Friends, I take it from my stats that a lot of people across the world have accessed the blog not sure if this was for upakarma or just a general inquistive visit. May I kindly remind and request that vedas don't belong to anyone, however we have had the gift through some of the gurus in sama vedic lineage. Sri Maharabhushanam of thohur currently runs a padasala and may i suggest that if sama vedins have downloaded the scanned copies to donate a bit of their earning towards sama veda samrakshana?

PS: He has never requested me or anyone to put these posts or request for donation. But I am doing it, so the vedas can be protected. He runs this padasala with kanchi mutt's aid and any extra bit is always useful.

His address: Sri Maharabhushanam, JSV Patasala, Thohur 613102

No comments:

Post a Comment